ceremony: We have contemplated the ceremony at the water wall in Mimi's garden and strongly feel that simple is best. We recommend one spray of full sized white callas with cut kiwi vines (brown, dried and very twisty like a grapevine). This arrangement can later be moved to a buffet table or escort card table.
Bridal bouquet: Cascade of different types of cymbidium and catalaya orchids with lily of the valley, white larkspur, white roses, and white ribbon (picture on file).
Bridesmaid bouquet options:
1. White Hydrangeas with a collar of dusty miller (fuzzy grey foliage) and a few white roses for textural contrast. (Shown with cream colored roses, dusty miller)
(ABOVE: lower left picture shown with white hydrangeas in a hand-tied silk Helenic stem wrap)
(ABOVE: Cream roses, green hydrangea, polk-dot stem wrap)
2. Catalaya Orchid Posey Holder
3. 5 Stems of White Calla lilies full size with a button finish or 10 stems (as shown)
1. Three White Spray roses
2. Single Catalaya Bloom
3. Single White Cymbidium Bloom
4. Small Dogwood or cherry Blossoms
5. Freesia boutonnier
1. Halos of White Stock and Alstromeria
(Below: White halo with white stock and white ranunculus)